How do I print my students' reports in Mathletics?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Absolutely! Course activities have easy-to-download reports that you can print in just a few clicks.
- Log into the Mathletics Teacher Console
- Go to 'Reports' on the left-hand side
- Select 'Student Reports'
- Select the class and group
- Select the student
- Select the 'Participation' drop-down bar and change it to 'Activity Mastery'
- Select the date range (i.e. This school year, last week, this week etc.).
This will generate the report for the student you have selected. You can then click on each topic to see which activities the student has completed from that particular topic.
Follow-up tip: In the top right corner, you can select the 'Export' button which will export the student's progress as a PDF document.