Can I view students' weekly points?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Yes, you can view how many points your students are earning each week. Follow these steps to view now.
- Log into the Mathletics Teacher Console
- Go to the 'Reports' tab on the left-hand side
- Select 'Student Reports'
- Select the class from the dropdown tab at the top
- Select the group from the dropdown tab at the top (*this is optional)
- Choose the 'All Students' tab and 'Participation' tab
- Change the date range from 'This School Year' to 'This Week', 'Last Week' or select a custom date range by selecting 'Custom Date'
- Click the search icon.
Follow-up tip: The table will show the student's total activity points, Live Mathletics points and their total points for the selected date range. This means you can hold weekly competitions based on points for all your students no matter what level they are working at.