Where do I see results for Live Mathletics?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Here's where to view your students' results in Live Mathletics.
- Log into the Mathletics Teacher Console
- Go to 'Reports' on the left-hand side
- Select 'Student Reports'
- Refine the search by selecting the class, group, and/or student
- Change the drop-down bar to 'Live Mathletics'. At the top of the page
- Select the date range
- Click the search button.
Follow-up tip: The table provides all the Live Mathletics levels and results. This way you can see the results from the level your student is currently on and if they potentially need to move up a level.