Does Mathletics have Problem Solving and Reasoning activities?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Yes! Mathletics Problem Solving and Reasoning activities help students master soft mathematics skills, develop critical thinking abilities, and show them how mathematics can be applied to real-life problem-solving. You can assign one of over 700 questions by grade/year level, or by depth of knowledge. Students can show their work and even ask you questions online.
Follow these quick steps to explore them today:
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console.
- Click 'Resource Hub'
- Click 'Problem Solving and Reasoning'
Follow-up tip: Use the filters at the top to help you find what you're looking for faster.