What is 'Recent Results' in Mathletics?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Recent Results displays the results of the ten most recently completed activities by the selected group. Based on the result of their most recent attempt, students are grouped into one of five bands for each of the activities.
This essentially divides them into concept-specific ability groups for targeted intervention. For example, you may decide to simply reassign an activity to all students in one grade band, while gathering the students from a lower grade band and presenting the concept using a different classroom strategy.
View it now by following the steps below:
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console
- Click 'Results'
- Click 'Recent Results'
- Select the class and group you would like to view
- Click one of the grade bands for an activity to view the students in that grade band. Each student’s individual grade, and how many attempts they have made, will be displayed.