Step 2: Uploading your Mathletics student spreadsheet
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Once you've updated your spreadsheet in step one, you are ready to upload! Just follow the steps below.
- When you have your updated spreadsheet ready to process click ‘Next’
- Select your rollover type; Partial Rollover or Full Rollover and click ‘Next’. Each option will be explained on-screen, however, we strongly recommend completing a Full Rollover
- Click the ‘Upload file’ button and select your updated spreadsheet. Your data will appear on-screen, select ‘Confirm’
- If there are any errors in your file, the system will tell you what the errors are and which row to find them in
- To download sign-in cards for new and updated students, click the ‘View Summary’ button. You can either download sign-in cards or export your student list as an excel file.