How do I add students to my class?
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Students can be added to your class through the Mathletics Admin Console.
If you are not the Mathletics Admin at your school, you will need to reach out to them.
Here's how to add students:
- Log into the Mathletics Admin Console.
- Go to 'School Roll' on the left-hand side.
- Select 'Manage School Roll'
- Click '+ Add Student' in the top right corner.
- Select the Year from the dropdown list.
- Select the Mathletics Class from the dropdown list.
- Select the Group Name from the dropdown list (if applicable).
- Click the 'Green Tick' to add the student to your roll.
Follow-up tip: Learn how to create different learning groups here!