How do I edit my Mathletics Avatar?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
2. Select the 'Pencil' icon next to the existing avatar.
3. You can then choose from a range of character options in the middle of the screen. Use the left and right arrows to see the different characters, click on the character you'd like to use, and then click on the 'tick in the green box' icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. You can purchase new or change into previously purchased clothes via the shop. To access the shop select the shirt and cart icon, in the bottom right-hand corner.
5. Once in the shop, you can switch between your purchased items and items to purchase by using the 'Shop' and 'Coat hanger' items in the top right-hand corner. The shop displays items you can purchase, whilst the coat hanger has the items you have already purchased.
6. As you find items to purchase in the shop, select them, and then select the 'tick in the green box' icon in the bottom left-hand corner. This will add them to your cart (you can view your cart by selecting the 'cart' icon in the top left-hand corner). Once you've selected all the items you'd like to purchase, select the 'cart' icon and then 'Buy All'. You can also review and remove any unwanted items from your cart.