Step 4. Assign an activity
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
You have a variety of areas you can assign activities from, but let's start with 'Courses'.
Below are the instructions for assigning an activity in 'Courses'. We've also provided a quick 2-minute video for extra support.
- Log in to your Mathletics Teacher Console.
- Go to 'Assign & Review' on the left-hand side.
- Select 'Courses'.
- Select the 'Class' and 'Group'.
- Refine your search by selecting the 'Topic Selector' button at the top of the screen.
- Select the 'Filter' tab to select and un-select the topics you wish to view.
- Once you decide on an activity you wish to assign, select the box next to the selected student and activity.
- Click 'Assign' at the bottom of the page.
- Select 'Assign Now' to assign the task with no due date or select 'Assign Later' to assign it with a later due date.
Follow-up tip: You can also assign Courses to individual students to differentiate their learning.