Step 2. Check out the student view
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
In this step, you will take a quick look at what your students have access to. You can use student view for instruction, to view activities, or to see why students love Mathletics so much. You can check out our Student Console Map or follow the directions below to view it live.
Download the Student Console Map.
Follow the instructions below to view the student console live.
1. Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console
2. Click 'Student View' 3. Select class, group, and then student 4. Explore