What's in the Explore section of the Mathletics Student Console?
- What is Mathletics?
- 5 Simple Steps to Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
The Explore section gives students access to thousands of curriculum-based questions. These can be find in the Quests and Activities tabs. Students can voluntarily work on these areas to earn extra points!
Under the Challenges tab is where they'll find Problem Solving and Reasoning activities.
Assessments are located under the 'Assessments' tab, while 'Times Tables Tunes' and 'Magic Mentors' videos can be found under the Videos tab.