Step 3. Create Student Ability Groups
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
In this step, you can create learning groups based on your students' current abilities.
This will make assigning differentiated content easier. If you aren't sure of their current level or knowledge, you can skip creating groups for now and move on to step four.
Creating a group
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console
- Click 'Manage Students'
- Click 'Groups', then 'New Group'
- Fill out the new group info
- Add students to their ability group by clicking the dropdown and selecting the appropriate group.