Can I set minimum levels in Live Mathletics?
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Yes you can! This is another great way you can differentiate your students in Mathletics.
Just a few clicks and you are on your way.
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Set minimum levels'
- Make your adjustments and click 'Save'.
Follow-up tip: You can adjust levels up and down throughout the year based of your students' progress.