Do I have access to workbooks for all Grade/Year Levels?
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Yes! The Mathletics Library is a huge additional teaching and learning resource to the online curriculum area. Building to several thousand printable pages, each Year/Grade level has several e-books available to download. You have access to all of them and can differentiate for your students using the workbooks.
Here's how to access the workbooks:
- Log into the Mathletics Teacher Console
- Click on 'Resource Hub'
- Click 'Mathletics Library'.
Follow-up tip: You can filter by Year/Grade level or search by topic. The worksheets don't say what Grade/Year they are so students won't see they are working at different levels.