Can I create ability groups?
Looks like we don’t currently have an answer to what you are searching for. Our team is working hard to add content on a weekly basis, but in the meantime please reach out directly and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is Mathletics?
- How to get started with Mathletics
- Mathletics Webinars
- Mathletics Teacher Console
- Mathletics Student Console
- Mathletics Parents/Home User
- Mathletics Administrator
- Mathletics Reporting
- Mathletics Rollover
- Mathletics Classroom Strategies & Tips
- Mathletics Classroom Printables
- Mathletics FAQ's
Yes, absolutely. In fact, you can create up to 12 Groups.
In just a few clicks you'll have created groups and be ready to place your students at their level. Follow these quick steps to get started now.
- Log into your Mathletics Teacher Console
- Click 'Manage Students'
- Click 'Groups'
- Click 'New Group'
- Enter the group name and select a course
- Click 'Save'.
Tip: To add your students to a group, select the group from the drop-down across from students' names, and click 'Apply'. You can move students in and out of groups according to their progress throughout the year.